Here you will learn how yoga poses cure your diabetes. Yoga can do more than give your body a rest – especially if you are suffering from diabetes. Some experts recommend yoga for the management of diabetes, which can reduce low blood pressure and low blood sugar levels while improving circulation.
Exercising regularly can also help you to cure other complications of diabetes, such as heart disease.
Keep reading to find out how these simple tricks can improve your overall quality of life and make significant changes.
Top 9 yoga poses to cure diabetes
For the diabetic patient, do all the following asana for a minimum of 5–5 minutes, that is, stop in one position for one to two minutes. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
- Ardh Matsyendrasana
- Full Matsyendrasana
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Anulom-vilom pranayama
Steps by step yoga poses
- While sitting in Vajrasana, close the fist of both hands. While closing the fist, press the thumb in with the fingers.
- Put both fists on both sides of the navel and bow out while exhaling. Visions remain in front.
- After remaining in this position for a while, return to Vajrasana. Thus, do 3 to 4 frequency.
- Sitting in Vajrasana, placing the palm of the right hand on the palm of the left hand, pressing it on the belly, placing it on the navel, and while exhaling, bow out like Mandukasana (1).
- Thus, do 3 to 4 frequency.
- Activates the pancreas. Therefore insulin starts to form in greater quantity. Hence, it is helpful in removing diabetes.
- Useful in stomach diseases.
- Beneficial for the heart.
- Sitting in Vajrasana, raise both hands while inhaling.
- Breathing out, exhale and while extending the hands forward, keeping the palms facing down, place the hands on the ground till the elbows. The forehead also rests on the ground.
- After staying in this position for some time, come back to Vajrasana.
- Massages the heart naturally. Therefore, it is beneficial for heart patients.
- Provides strength to the intestine, pancreas, and kidneys.
- Cures mental illness, stress, anger, irritability, etc.
- Strengthens women’s uterus. Reduces fat in the abdomen, waist and hips.
- While sitting in Padmasana, place the palm of the right hand on the first navel and the palm of the left hand on the right hand.
- Then while exhaling, lean forward and lean the chin on the ground. Visions remain in front.
- Breathing in, come back. Do 4-5 frequencies like this.
- While sitting in Padmasana, take both hands behind the back and hold the wrist of the right hand.
- While exhaling, touch the chin on the ground, the vision should remain in front, if the chin does not hit the ground, then bow down as far as possible.
- Best practice for the stomach. Illumines gastritis and removes gas, indigestion, constipation etc.
- By activating the pancreas, it is highly beneficial in controlling diabetes.
- Sitting in Dandasana, bend your right leg and keep it close to the left thigh by the knee, left leg should be straight.
- Bring the left hand between the right leg and abdomen and rest it near the paw of the right foot.
- Keep the right arm straight on the ground behind the waist. By turning the cervix and turning it to the right, the left leg, waist and right hand will remain straight. Can do this 8 to 4 times.
- Similarly, should be done from the other side.
- Reduces waist fat. It is beneficial for liver and spleen.
- While sitting in Dandasana, bend the left foot and keep the heel near the right buttock or can also sit on the heel.
- Fold the right leg over the left leg, keeping both knees touching each other.
- With the right hand up, bend it towards the back and take the left hand from behind the back and hold the right hand. Neck and waist should be straight.
- After doing for one minute from one side, do the same from the other side.
- It is particularly beneficial in testicle growth and endothelium.
- It is beneficial in metallic disease, polyuria, and gynecology.
- Strengthens liver, kidney, and thoracic site. Emphasizes Treats rheumatism and arthritis.
- While sitting in Dandasana, bend the left foot and apply the hip close to the heel.
- Place the right foot outward near the knee of the left foot.
- Hold the paws of the right foot while keeping the left arm straight outward near the right knee.
- Look backwards by turning the right hand from behind the back.
- Similarly, do this asana from the other side.
- It is beneficial in diabetes and back pain.
- All blood vessels in the background (which are spread around the spinal cord) carry blood circulation smoothly.
- Strengthens the intestines by removing stomach disorders.
- Like Ardha-Matsyendrasana, sit and bend the left leg, close it above the navel above the right thigh and keep the right foot bent and hold the paw outward near the knee of the left leg.
- Hold the paw or thumb of the right foot while keeping the left hand out near the right knee.
- Put the right hand back on the back and place it back on the ground.
- In this condition, it should remain for half to 3 minutes.
- This asana should be done from both the right and left sides.
The benefits of full matsyandrasana are also similar to the benefits of half matsyandrasana.
- With just a loud shock once in a second, just inhale outwardly.
- Breathing can be exhaled 60 times in a minute, if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, hernia UBS disease back pain, do cranial movement slowly.
- It would be appropriate to do this about 30 times at a time.
- Regularly 15 to 30 minutes, children need 2–5 minutes.
Something special related to Kapalbhati Pranayama: –
- This is not a practice of pulling the stomach in. By exhaling loudly, the stomach will automatically go in and exit.
- Diabetes, Heart disease, Lung and brain related diseases, Gas, Constipation, Piles, Kidney, Liver, Obesity, Hepatitis, Depression, Metal disease, Prostate, Tumor, Stones, Skin disease, Colds, Asthma, Breathing, Kapha, Sinus , Gastric, spleen, intestine, AIDS, white spot, psoriasis, sterility, uterus, ovary, breast (breast) or knot anywhere in the body, MS And S.L.E. Along with it, it is very beneficial in eliminating cancer and other diseases including roots.
- The mind is stagnant, with calm and happy, ooze, sharp and beauty in the body.
- Close the right nostril and inhale from the left and close the left nostril and exhale through the right nostril.
- And inhale from the right, and close the right nostril and exhale through the left nostril.
- Each time slowly take long breaths for a long time and leave breathing out slowly.
One-order 30-60 seconds and total time 15 to 30 minutes.
- With this pranayama, 72,72,10,210 pulse are purified, all gout diseases, heart disease, high blood pressure, metallic disease, sperms, debility, urinary disease, cold bile etc. all bile Diseases, colds, sinus, cough, asthma, tonsils, phlegm disease, cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL., LDL., Depression, epilepsy, stress, malignancy, etc. all mental diseases, eyes, cancer, white spots, psoriasis disease, muscular dystrophy, SLE, sterile HIV, AIDS, kidney, ear, nose related diseases etc. This leads to Kundalini awakening with concentration, memory, positive thoughts, fearlessness, joy, enthusiasm.
“How to cure type 2 diabetes with Yoga asana”If you don’t likely recommend this article, leave comment/feedback, what can be we done to improve?
FITABOUTS covers all aspects of physical and mental health openly and purposefully as we are here for the whole person – for the whole life. And because people come to us with unique challenges and we are the first to empathize with our website. In everything from our personal approach to our commitment to inclusiveness, you will see that we feel with you. We hope you will tap into all of FITABOUTS ‘resources – from our Health and Fitness library and newspapers, podcasts, and communities.