Learn About the Real Truth of Pranayama: –
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Bahya or External Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Anulom-Vilom Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Udgith Pranayama
- Pranav Pranayama
- From the age of 3, children can do pranayama and micro exercises, and old men must also do pranayama till the last breath. Children should start practicing asana from the age of 5.
- Children from 5 to 10 years must do Bhastrika 1 minute, Kapalbhati 5 times, External Pranayama 3 times, Anulom-Vilom 5 minutes, Bhramari and Udgith 3 to 5 times and Pranav Pranayama 1 to 2 minutes. With this, they will become strong, intelligent, intelligent, character, energetic, courageous, mighty, self-respecting, hard-working and male. Pranayama also increases children’s concentration. So IQ level will increase and Eye-Sight and height will always be good. Children will not have anger, violence, crime, and disorderliness, but they will become calm, sensitive, tolerant, loving, compassionate, affectionate and patriotic, patriotic and mother-patriotic.
- 10 to 14-year-old children Bhastrika 2 minutes, Kapalbhati and Anulom-vilom 10-10 minutes; External or Bahya, Bhramari, and Udgith should be done 5–5 times and Pranav Pranayama for 2 to 3 minutes.
- If a healthy person does Kapalbhati and Anulom-vilom Pranayam even for only 5–5 minutes, then he can definitely avoid getting sick and stressed. As if Kapalbhati, Anulom-vilom, takes 10–10 minutes, then one can avoid being a patient while suffering indulgence, otherwise, enjoyment without yoga will cause diseases. If Kapalbhati, Anulom-vilom does 15-15 minutes, then B.P., Sugar(1)(2), asthma, thyroid, joint pain, gas, constipation, acidity, etc. are free from common diseases and 30 to 30 minutes of Kapalbhati, Anulom-vilom can also get rid of incurable diseases like cancer.
- In incurable diseases like cancer, white spot, psoriasis, and rheumatic arthritis, the patients get new life by practicing at the following time.
Following the table, I am giving the essence of my entire life: –
In short, based on my own experience so far, I can say that by doing a total of about 3 hours of pranayama every day and a half-hour in the morning and evening, all the pranayama in the number of about 11 lakhs is completed in 9 months. That means 11 lakh pranayama rituals, cancer, white spot, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, S.L.E. And gets rid of incurable diseases like rheumatic arthritis. The mental and spiritual benefit that a seeker will get during this period is indescribable. In ancient times, 11-11 lakhs of Gayatri and Mahamrityunjaya, etc. and the rituals of Yajna, etc. are described. What siddhis derive from those rituals can be a matter of considerable concern. But there is all evidence of the benefit of Siddhi’s 11 lakh rituals of Pranayama.
In this, Kapalbhati is practiced about 9 lakh times and Anulom-Vilom about 51 thousand times and this ritual for about 9 months gives new birth to the person. Just as a child is born in nine months from the mother’s abdomen. In the same way, we get new birth from the mother like life. Just as parents are born with the union of parents, similarly parents like life give us new birth. If there has been any hereditary disease in the body or mind from the parents’ body, then yoga also resolves that diseases. Like hereditary hypertension, skin diseases, conditions and arthritis of parents and mother. He had come from his father, he disappeared from the continuous practice of Pranayama.
FITABOUTS covers all aspects of physical and mental health openly and purposefully as we are here for the whole person – for the whole life. And because people come to us with unique challenges and we are the first to empathize with our website. In everything from our personal approach to our commitment to inclusiveness, you will see that we feel with you. We hope you will tap into all of FITABOUTS ‘resources – from our Health and Fitness library and newspapers, podcasts, and communities.