Top 5 special Asana for infertility/sexual diseases: –
- External Retention (Bahya pranayama)
- Sitting in Vajrasana, turn the claws outward with the help of hands.
- The heels are placed near both the buttocks on the inside and the claws are on the outside.
- Both knees should be joined, keep hands straight on knees.
- Waist straight and breathing speed should be normal.
- Do as much power from 5 minutes to half an hour.
- This posture is the same name as the name for celibacy.
- It is beneficial in all types of metal diseases, dream diseases, spleen, diabetes, etc.
- Lie flat on your back. With the feet together, keep the palms facing the ground on both sides with the arms side by side.
- After inhaling, lift the feet slowly to 30 degrees, then to 60 degrees and finally to 90 degrees.
- You can take help with hands while lifting the legs.
- If it is not straight at 90 degrees, then by putting the feet at 120 degrees and raising the hands, put it behind the waist.
- The elbows rest on the ground and keep the legs together straight.
- Claws upward with trunk and eyes closed or keep a sight on the toes.
- Starting from 2 minutes, this asana can be done slowly for half an hour.
- While coming back, tilt it slightly backward keeping the legs straight.
- Remove both hands from the waist and straighten them on the ground.
- Now while pressing the ground with the palms, slowly straighten the back and then the feet on the ground in the same order from which you were raised.
- The longer the Sarvangasana is done, rest in Shavasana for about the same time.
- The competitive or complementary asana of this asana is Matsyasana.
- Therefore, doing Matsyasana before rest in Shavasana is more beneficial than this asana.
- The thyroid becomes active and healthy. Therefore, obesity, weakness, decrease in height and fatigue etc. are overcome. Adrenal, succulent and ovarian are strengthened.
- All other benefits are similar to headstand. But this posture has the specialty that those for whom head-position is prohibited can also do it. This asana has also been found useful for 2 to 3 stages of asthma; because shoulders are fixed in this posture. The weight of the abdominal organs, intestines, etc., by falling on the medial muscle and participating in breathing, improves the tone of the diaphragm.
- With this asana, the thyroid and the pituitary gland are mainly active, it is particularly useful in increasing stature.
- Lie on your back, now slowly lift the legs while inhaling.
- After lifting first 30 degrees, then 60 degrees, then 10 degrees, move the legs towards the back of the head while also raising the back while exhaling.
- Place the feet behind the head on the ground. Breathing speed will be normal. Initially, the hands can be placed behind the waist for convenience.
- Keep your hands on the ground in full condition. Stay 30 seconds in this situation.
- The way you came up while coming back, while pressing the land with the palms, keep the feet straight on the ground with the knees straight.
- By making the spinal cord healthy and flexible, the muscles of the backbone also enlarge and make the disease.
- Thyroid removes obesity, dwarfness and weakness etc. by tightening the gland.
- Indigestion, by tightening the gland, removes obesity, dwarfness and weakness.
- Activates the pancreas and removes diabetes.
- This asana is also useful in women with dysmenorrhea etc.
- This posture is prohibited in the enlarged spleen and liver.
- Patients with high blood pressure, cervical spinal cord, etc. should not do this asana.
- Do not do this asana even if you have TV etc. disorders in slipdisk and spinal cord.
- Make a circular pad of dhoti or any long cloth.
- Put the fingers of both hands together and keep the hands on the ground till the elbow.
- Keep the pad between the hands.
- The head of the head should be on the seat and the knees are on the ground.
- Now, with the weight of the body balanced on the cervix and elbows, straighten the legs parallel to the ground.
- Now raise one knee above the bend, after that lift the other knee up and keep it bent.
- Now try to raise the bent knees one by one respectively.
- Do not rush in the beginning. Slowly the legs will start to straighten.
- When the legs are straight, then join them together and keep leaning slightly forward, otherwise there is a fear of falling backwards.
- Eyes closed, breathing speed should be normal.
- The order in which the feet were raised should be brought back to the previous position.
- After Headstand suited to your nature, do the shavasana or bruise, so that the flow of blood that was going on towards the brain becomes normal.
- This posture can start from 15 seconds to half an hour.
- Practice more in someone’s connection.
- In normal state, doing 5 to 10 minutes is sufficient.
- This posture is the king of all the asanas. With this,
pure bloodgets to the brain, which provides health to the eyes, ears, nose, etc.
- It activates the brain by healing the pituitary and pineal glands. Develops memory, intelligence
- The digestive system activates gastric, intestine and liver and illuminates gastritis.
- It also cures diseases like growth, enteritis, hysteria and testicles, hernia, constipation, varicose Vance
- The thyroid gland removes both active chronic debility and obesity; Because of the irregularities in the action of
thyroid, these diseases occur.
- The thyroid stabilizes celibacy by activating the gland.
Nocturnalemission, urinary disorders, erectile dysfunction (impotence), perforation etc. destroy Metallic disease. Increases ooze (Light) and bright on the mouthpiece.
- Those who have untimely hair fall and are white, both these diseases are overcome by doing a Headstand (headstand).
External Retention (Bahya pranayama)
- In Siddhasana or Padmasana, sitting out methodically, exhale the breath as soon as possible.
- By exhaling the breath, keep the breath as far outside as possible by applying the tricus i.e., the base, the udyan-bandh
- When the desire to breathe changes, then remove the bonds and inhale slowly.
- Breathe in and do the undoing again without stopping it.
- Note – Jalandhar: – Apply the tied chin to the moth. Base: – Draw the anal portion below the navel and the urinals upwards. Finally, Udyan-Bandh: – With the chest slightly up, pull the stomach towards the
waist / back.
- In 3 to 5 seconds it is best to fill the breath easily and within 3 to 5 seconds it is best to hold the breath out for 10 to 15 seconds and to do the same activity continuously without stopping again.
- In this way, normally 3 to 5 times the external pranayama becomes comfortable in 2 minutes and 5 times the external pranayama is usually sufficient.
- People suffering from anal fistula, vagina, piles (hemorrhoids), fistula (fistula), and sexual diseases
etc. can practice it up to 11 times at a time.
- The seekers wishing to be Kundalini-Jagran and seekers of upliftment can practice this pranayama up to a maximum of 21 times at a time.
- This pranayama is very beneficial in all women-diseases and also-sterility/unresponsive infertility, leucorrhea
etc. and uterine defects.
- A person suffering from high blood pressure and heart diseases should not practice this pranayama.
- Headaches, migraine patients also do not practice it.
- In the beginning, a person should make the body and mind compatible with this practice by not practicing it and practicing other pranayamas. It is a high quality compound practice.
- In external pranayama, due to the behavior of high amount of acid (oxygen), the energy consumption is high.
[Indian Journal of Medical Research, 191; 79 (B): 357-373]
- When the period of extra-kumbhak is longer than the time of supplemental laxative, then the consumption of acid (oxygen) in the body drops by 19 percent.
- Low consumption of oxygen is associated with reduced stress related stress and prolonged survival of all human beings.
- When the period of the external Kumbhak is shorter than the time of supplement or laxative, then the consumption of oxygen in the body increases by 52 percent. Excess consumption of oxygen indicates high energy expenditure and over-stimulation.
- It is beneficial in diseases like piles (hemorrhoids), fistula, anal fistula and vagina. By ejaculating semen, dreaming, premature ejaculation, etc., removes metal disorders.
- Its practice makes the intellect soft and sharp. Protection of Brahmacharya and Kundalini is extremely useful in awakening.
Along with doing daily yoga exercises and pranayama, practicing the above mentioned ‘Top 5 special Asana for infertility or sexual diseases’ asana, especially 1 to 5 minutes, will definitely benefit.
FITABOUTS covers all aspects of physical and mental health openly and purposefully as we are here for the whole person – for the whole life. And because people come to us with unique challenges and we are the first to empathize with our website. In everything from our personal approach to our commitment to inclusiveness, you will see that we feel with you. We hope you will tap into all of FITABOUTS ‘resources – from our Health and Fitness library and newspapers, podcasts, and communities.