Useful bandha: Jalandhara Bandha, Udyana Bandha, Moolbandh, and Mahabandha: –
Through yoga and pranayama, the power which is externally released from our body, we stop it by Bandhas and enter inward. Bandha means to bind, to stop. These bandhas are very helpful in Pranayama. Pranayama is incomplete without Bandha. These Bandhas are being described here respectively.
- Fill the breath inside by sitting upright in Padmasana or Siddhasana. Both hands are on knees.
- Now tilting the chin slightly down and applying it in the moth is called ‘Jalandhar Bandha’.
- Make the vision stable the chest will be stretched forward.
- This bandha keeps the plexus of the gorge.
- The gorge is sweet, melodious and attractive.
- By applying the Jalandhar Bandha, the prana/soul/oxygen enters the spinal cord after the closure of the Pingala pulse.
- It is beneficial in all diseases of the throat. It is reliable in diseases like thyroid, tonsils,
- Awakening of the purification cycle.
- The action by which Prana or soul
or Oxygen rises and enters the Sushumna is called ‘Udyan Bandha’.
- Standing and put both hands on both knees with ease. Exhale and release the stomach loosely.
- Lift the chest slightly upwards while applying Jalandhar Bandha. Attach the abdomen to the waist.
- The practice should be increased again as soon as possible.
Similarly, apply this bandha while sitting in Padmasana or Siddhasana. See the picture below.
- Cures all stomach related diseases.
- Awakening the soul, Manipur purifies the cycle.
- Sitting in Siddhasana or Padmasana, while externally or meditating, attract the rectum and the aorta upwards.
- In this bandha, the part below the navel will be pulled.
- It is convenient to tie this bandha with the outer column.
- By the way, yoga practitioners keep it in natural condition for many hours.
- It is advisable to do long exercises in one’s company.
- This leads to unity with the soul through th upward movement of the person. In this way, this bandha awakens the Muladhara Chakra and is very helpful in Kundalini-Jagran.
- This bandha is very good for removing constipation and piles and intensifying gastritis.
- Makes the semen upward, makes the seeker upright.
- Therefore, this bandha is very good for brahmacharya.
- Padmasana etc. sitting in any one meditation meditative posture and putting all the three bandhas together is called ‘maha
- This benefits all those who are predetermined.
- All three are tied in Kumbhak.
- Prana or Soul is upward.
- There is an increase in purification and strength of semen.
- The confluence of Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna is obtained from the maha-bandha.
” Useful bandha: Jalandhara Bandha, Udyana Bandha, Moolbandh and Mahabandha “
FITABOUTS covers all aspects of physical and mental health openly and purposefully as we are here for the whole person – for the whole life. And because people come to us with unique challenges and we are the first to empathize with our website. In everything from our personal approach to our commitment to inclusiveness, you will see that we feel with you. We hope you will tap into all of FITABOUTS ‘resources – from our Health and Fitness library and newspapers, podcasts, and communities.